The building committee is a group of volunteers and city staff, designated by official City Council action in the spring of 2011. The building committee’s responsibilities are lined out in the Building Committee Memorandum of Agreement.
Current Building Committee members are:
- Erin Harrington, KPLA Board Member, Building Committee Chair
- Mary Munk, City Finance Director
- John Whiddon and Pat Branson, shared seat for City Council Member
- Magdalena Sannito, public member
- Will Anderson, public member
- Doug Hogen, public member
- Mark Anderson, public member
- Joe D’Elia, City Librarian ex-officio member
- Rendon Corpuz, high school student advisor
- Sara Thomas, high school student advisor
KPLA extends its greatest thanks to former board member and Building Committee Chair Paul Converse for all of his hard work on the new library project.
For more information on the Building Committee, please contact chair Erin Harrington at 942-0397.